Thursday, November 15, 2012

Twilight: Breaking Wind



This is probably the only post I'll do that mentions the word "Twilight" and doesn't refer to Twilight Sparkle, the egghead unicorn from MLP: FiM:

Twilight wants her 8 bits back...

Anyway, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part Two, the finale of the movie series, is releasing tomorrow. I won't watch/review the film. Instead, I think I'll link to Lucy Knisley's superb comic-strip summary of the entire plot of the Twilight books. (HT: Brandon)

Fine, I'm guilty! I watched the first three Twilight movies...


...But I certainly didn't enjoy the sparkly vampires, muppet running and angst-ridden romance...

1 comment:

  1. For those curious, my reviews are on II.

    I HIGHLY recommend the rifftrax. If we ever get the chance to roll dice together, I'll share my copies.

    ReplyDelete