Sunday, September 30, 2012

At the Convention


If any y'all are in Las Pegasus, I mean, the Los Angeles area, be sure to check out the 'Equestria LA' convention on November 3-4. There are still some badges available. From the news section of the web site, I hear that the voice actors for Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie and Zecora will appear, along with one of the show writers, M. Larson, who penned the script for the episode "Luna Eclipsed." I really wish I could make it to the event, but unfortunately, I already have plans for those two days...



Speaking of plans, if any of my philosophy and theology friends are reading this, don't forget to register for the American Catholic Philosophical Association (ACPA) conference on November 2-4. All your favorites from the Catholic philosophical world will be there, like Ariaga and Ariaga II, Bariaga, Aruglia, and Pizzoza.





Be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment