Monday, December 31, 2012

Most Popular Posts of 2012

With a few hours left in 2012, I can still squeeze in another post. I started this blog back in April, with the intention of sharing my thoughts on Catholicism, Philosophy, Theology, and Science Fiction/Fantasy, with a few interludes into the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show that I began watching in February. Now, I haven't exactly kept this mission statement...

Anyway, I've seen a few bloggers in the Catholic blogosphere share their "top 10 most popular posts of 2012," so I decided to include mine, even though I get a fraction of the visitors of well-known Catholic bloggers like Mark Shea, Marc Barnes, and Edward Feser:


1. MLP: FiM Season 3 Spoilerific Post

2. Appletastic MLP: FiM Season 3 Speculation

3. Fluttershy and the Virtue of Friendliness: Part 1

4. Make Some Friends! Lauren Faust on Philia: Part 2

5. MLP and the Virtues

6. Octavia: Behind the Music

7. MLP: FiM Season 3 Preview: The Crystal Ponies

8. MLP: Top Wing (Spoilers!)

9. MLP: FiM Season 3 Extended Preview

10. Discord: The Most Dangerous MLP Villain?

I sense one common thread here among the top ten, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. On an unrelated note, here's a random picture of my favorite pony, Derpy Hooves:




I'm thankful for all the MLP-related visits, but in 2013, I might consider focusing more on the "Catholic" part of "RPG Catholic." Perhaps I can strike a balance between ponies and Catholic philosophy/theology...

No comments:

Post a Comment